11/13/2013

Cry me a river






Now you say you're lonely
You cry the long night through
Well you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you





















1 Home movie (Philippe Garrel 1968)
5 Le faro' da padre-Bambina (Alberto Lattuada 1974)
6 L'urlo (Tinto Brass 1968)
7-8  Morgiana  (Juraj Herz 1972)
9 photo by Hana Haley 
11-17 Twin Peaks
22 Brigitte Bardot
23 La vera storia della signora delle camelie (Mauro Bolognini 1981)
25   Marina Abramović and Ulay, Rest Energy with Ulay, 1980
26 Park Sung Jin in JUUN.J for the Zero Zero Project Volume II.


                                                                                               CRY ME A RIVER - ELLA FITZGERALD


CRY ME A RIVER - SWANS


5 comments:

  1. Love the song (the Julie London version is the one I know - dislike the overblown Michael Buble version intensely).
    As always, an amazing collection of beautiful, erotic, dark, disturbing, fascinating images. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best part about your inspirational posts is that I never know how they are going to make me feel, but feel I always do! This one is pointy and sharp like those claws yet soft and whispy with all those dainty girls parts. I love me some Ella and Holiday too:)
    xxooLOVEYOUmorethanprettypanties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always so inspirational to me. I adore the last photo of the Chinese girl cutting that guy.

    Besones

    ReplyDelete