11/25/2013

Sometimes I dream I'm hurting you

























Violence
Violence
Is in these bones
Is in these lungs

Innocence 
My innocence
Red flower of bloom
Is in this room

Anna
Anna
He lives in me
But he wants you too

Anna
Anna
Sometimes in dreams
He’s hurting you

Save us
Save us
From the fiery knife
And the child inside

Save us 
Save us
From the coming sons 
And the kind of love

We pray for your love
We pray for your love

We pray for your sons
We pray for your sons

Oh come and swing your sword
Oh mighty lord 

Oh come and take these hands
Oh mighty lord



Angels of Light




1. Tina Aumont photographed on the set of 'L'Urlo/The Howl' by Chiara Samugheo
2. Damien Hirst's collaboration piece for Alexander Mc Queen 2013
3. Brian Vu
10. Trash (Paul Morrissey 1970)
11. Dupond & Dupont, Photograph, Wang Qingsong, 2003
12. Vincent Peres for L'Officiel September 1999
13. Nobuyoshi Araki
14. Torbjørn Rødland for Double No.26 FW 13.14
15. Artist Janine Antoni 
16. Baby Doll (Elia Kazan 1959)
17. John Kacere
18. Marie Poupee (Joël Séria 1976)
19. John Kacere
21. Torbjørn Rødland for Double No.26 FW 13.14








 I don't own none of the images, if you are (or if you know) the author please contact me and I'll remove them or add the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment