11/05/2013

I'm in a laundry room



















1-2-21 The Color of Pomegranates  (Sergei Parajanov 1968)
Bonnie Prince Billy - No more workhorse blues (directed by Harmony Korine)
4 Anastasia Ro
6 The Horrors- Still Life 
7 Le Vent d'Est (Groupe Dziga Vertov, Jean-Luc Godard, Jean-Pierre Gorin 1970)
13 Anna Karina
14 L'Homme qui ment (Alain Robbe-Grillet 1968)
15 Behind Convent Walls (Walerian Borowczyk 1978)
18 Marylin Minter
20 Kenneth Anger
22 Still from Kenneth Anger's work
23 God Only Forgives (Nicolas Winding Refn 2013)





          Bonnie Prince Billy - No more workhorse blues

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful indeed, my dear friend. What a lot of inspiration, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much enjoying the tongue theme........!!!
    You have a dark mind, my darling! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tongues and eyes and hands, oh my...! Your creativity is endlessly inspiring, my dear. xxx

    ReplyDelete