1/07/2014

I'll be your mirror












































                           John Cale - Vintage Violence (full album)



1 Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny, and Girly (Freddie Francis 1970)
2 Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (Howard Hawks 1953)
5 Allen Jones 
6 Tommy ( Ken Russell 1975)
7 Sonic Youth 'Dirty' album cover
11 Tim Walker 
12 Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate
24 David Bailey
26 Lindsey Wixson  wearing Christopher Kane Sping/Summer 2014  for i-D online directed by Jérémie Rozan
27 L'Enfer (Henri-Georges Clouzot 1964)
28 Bjork 'Pagan Poetry' directed by  Nick Knight
29 The Living Daylights (  John Glen 1987)
30 Flowers at work (Encyclopedia Britannica film 1956)
33 Edie Sedgwick
36 Fabio Magalhaes
37 Alexander McQueen s/s 2008
38-39 Rebecca Horn
39 Urs Luthi self-portrait
40 David Lynch
43 Andrei Tarkovsky





I don't own none of the images, if you are (or if you know) the author please contact me and I'll remove them or add the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment